1. Red Meat Red meat is an excellent source of protein that aids in weight gain and muscular development. It has leucine and creatine, which are substances important for increasing muscle building. Protein and fat found in steak and other red meats contribute to weight gain.
2. Starchy Foods Potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, whole grain bread, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, and brown rice are high-carbohydrate foods. Carbohydrates, which have a protein-sparing effect, are essential for muscle growth along with proteins.
3. Eggs Eggs are a powerhouse of protein, zinc, vitamins A, D, B 12, phosphorus, and folate. Egg protein has a high biological value, which makes it the ideal post-workout snack. There are 90 calories, 6.7 grams of fat, and 6.1 grams of protein in one large scrambled egg.
4. Fatty Fish Essential fatty acids and proteins are abundant in fatty fish like salmon. They aid in weight gain and immune boosting. The finest source of omega-3 which is important for weight gain is found in these fish.
5. Dark Chocolate Dark chocolate boosts cardiovascular health by enhancing blood flow, preventing the formation of blood clots, and maintaining a healthy lipid profile. Phenylethylamine, a substance found in dark chocolate, is good for mood and cognitive function.
6. Dried Fruits Consuming dried fruit can help you gain weight. This superfood is packed with vitamins, proteins, and several antioxidants. Dried fruit of every kind has a high sugar content that makes it ideal for weight gain.
7. Avocados Avocados are a great source of fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, and lipids. Avocados are a great addition to sandwiches and other meals that are necessary for gaining weight.
8. Raw Milk Due to its abundance of all nutrients, our bodies require, milk is a complete food. It contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, proteins, calcium, carbohydrates, and lipids. Casein and whey proteins, it is a first-rate source of protein. f you are unhappy with where you are in your life right now and want to change that " Take Action" NOW. - Level UP